There are countless types of equipment available to help you set up and maintain the aquarium of your dreams.
Some of it is necessary. Some of it makes things easier. And some of it just isn’t worth the trouble.
Here is a list of equipment I’ve either used or researched.
Maybe you’ll find it helpful.
- Building a Plywood Aquarium Stand
- API Calcium Test Kit Review: Is it a good kit?
- IceCap Liquid Dosing Pump Review
- Elos Calcium Test Kit Review
- A Simple DIY Crab Trap for Catching Aquarium Pests
- Seachem Denitrate: The Best Way to Make It Work
- A DIY Nitrate Reactor for Your Aquarium
- Hydor Slim Skim Nano Skimmer Review
- Filter Floss – It Can Have a Big Impact on Your Aquarium
- Salifert Alkalinity Test Kit Review
- Aquarium Glass Cleaners: Flipper versus Mag-Float
- Mame Overflows: Tips for Setting One Up
- Tips for Calibrating Your Aquarium Refractometer
- RODI Systems — Do You Need One?